Terms & Conditions
- Our Standard Rates apply between 7.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday. Call-out Rates apply at all other times.
- Labour is charged for Standard rates at $220.00 for the first hour then charged in 30 minute intervals at $90.00 per half hour(minimum charge $220.00).
- Labour is charged for Call-out rates at $440.00 for the first hour and then $120.00 per 30 minutes in 30 minute intervals (minimum charge $4400.00).
- The minimum charge applies for all cancellations within 24 hours of booking time (includes bookings made within 24 hours).
- All materials will be charged on top of labour rates.
- All prices quoted exclude GST unless otherwise stated.
Quotes & Estimates
- Free quotes only apply to over the phone quotes or previously agreed to site visits.
- Any quotation or estimate may be withdrawn or altered at any time prior to the work being performed.
- The price may change for errors or omissions in the information you supply, unforeseen conditions on site or a change in the scope of works.
- Unless otherwise stated quotations are valid for 14 days
- Unless otherwise provided in the quotation, you shall clear all obstructions and provide a clear working area and access. If you fail to do so, then all costs for removal including equipment hire and labour costs shall be payable as an addition to the quoted price.
- The owner shall remove or protect all plants, pipes, paving, fencing and valuable items which have the potential to be damaged. We will exercise reasonable care but accept no responsibility for damage to such items.
- If we cannot access the site, the minimum charge will apply.
- All quoted works are subject to variations as required & are at the discretion of The Plumbing And Gas Guys in order to carry out & complete works to Australian & Safety Standards. All variations will incur further fees & charges in addition to the original quoted amount.
- The Plumbing And Gas Guys fees are subject to change without notification to the client.
- I accept that all invoices shall be provided in categories of service & GST only. Itemised accounts will not be issued.
- All goods shall remain the property of The Plumbing And Gas Guys until such time payment is received in full.
- The client agrees to make progress payments as requested. Failure to do so will cancel all further works until such time, progress payments are paid. The client agrees to pay the full invoice amount on the completion of works. .
- We accept cash, cheque, direct debit and credit card.
- A 20% deposit of the quoted amount is required to confirm and schedule your job with the remaining balance due upon completion.
- All costs associated with the collection of overdue accounts will be payable by you. Interest on overdue accounts will be charged at a rate of 2% per month
- An administration and restocking fee of 20% may be incurred in the event you cancel the installation after acceptance
Drains And Sewer
- Should any Plumber’s equipment become lodged or damaged in the customers drain it will be removed & / or repaired at the Clients expense (includes materials, parts & labour) or monetary compensation to the total replacement of same or higher quality value will become payable to The Plumbing And Gas Guys at completion of the works.
- Our products and labour come with warranties implied by law. Products may also come with a warranty from the manufacturer.
- Warranty shall be valid for 12 months (unless otherwise stated) from invoice date. Warranty shall only be valid on workmanship in the exact location & scope as carried out by The Plumbing And Gas Guys. Client must provide original invoice for proof of works
- Any additional site visits required for warranty calls will be charged out at $180inc GST if no fault is evident/found or issue relates to work not conducted by The Plumbing and Gas Guys
- All valve & valve type parts as well as any specified items installed by The Plumbing and Gas Guys must be serviced annually by The Plumbing And Gas Guys. Failure to do so shall void all warranty. It is the sole responsibility of the client to arrange an appointment.
- The Client shall inspect the goods & works on completion & must report any defects to parts or installation works within 48 hours in writing to The Plumbing And Gas Guys of any alleged defects, shortage in quantity or damage. The client shall afford The Plumbing And Gas Guys an opportunity to inspect the alleged damage / defect within 7 working days from date of written notification & give The Plumbing And Gas guys the opportunity to make good to Australian & reasonable standards within 14 working days.
- No warranty shall be provided on blocked sewer, drainage or storm water as set out at clause
Contact us Perth WA
Monday 6:00am to 6:00pm
Tuesday 6:00am to 6:00pm
Wednesday 6:00am to 6:00pm
Thursday 6:00am to 6:00pm
Friday 6:00am to 6:00pm
Saturdays On Request
Emergency Callout Available
OUR PERTH PLUMBER SERVICES
LEARN MORE OF OUR SERVICES AND GET IN TOUCH WITH OUR TEAM OF EXPERTS TODAY!
Take advantage of our free quotes over the phone and No Call Out Fee on all jobs!
The Plumbing and Gas Guys is the Number One Choice of Gas Fitters and Plumber in Perth.
What you need is state of the art plumbing services and exemplary staff. And that’s exactly what we guaranty. We service all of Perth from the heart of CBD to the suburbs and beyond.
From the simple leaking taps, to installation of hot water systems, to emergency plumbing