We have what we believe is the most competitive plumber and gas fitter rates in Perth.
In all cases we offer:
- No call out fee.
- Free over the phone quotes.
- Great rates, not $0ff gimmicks. e.g. $50 off vouchers today as seen on many plumber ads. In our view this is actually illegal bait advertising as per ACCC guidlines.
- While we have a minimum one hour charge, we only charge in 15min increments after that, which means your bill is not rounded up to the nearest hour.
The Plumbing and Gas Guys are Licensed, Competitive and Local. No job is too big or too small.
Call Us for a quick no obligation, no pressure, chat or send a request to the contact forms to the right or on the contact page.
Why is your hourly rate higher than what I would think someone gets paid per hr?
This is a very common question. Some of the things we pay for our of the charge rate includes:
- Licensed Plumber/Gas Fitter/Electricans hourly rate.
- Vehicle wear and tear.
- Downtime. E.g. driving between jobs, waiting time etc.
- Office & Warehouse.
- Office staff. E.g. Answering phones, accounts etc.
- Superannuation, for tradespeople and office staff.
- Payroll tax. This is a Government charge for hiring people.
- Tools and equipment, these are replaced regularly.
- Computers, software, phones and apps.
- Advertising, its how you found us.
In all cases:
* Any time outside of normal working hours will be charged at double time.
* A minimum 1 hour charge applies to all jobs.
* Free Quote applies on quotes provided over the phone, or as agreed for quotes that require a site visit.
* A Free Quote stops being a free quote when a job, no mater how minor is conducted.
* Any cancellation must be made 24 hours prior to job otherwise the minimum charge will apply.
The Plumbing and Gas Guys Refunds policy:
The Plumbing and Gas Guys covers workmanship for up to two years following any works. However, Plumbing and Gas is a service, it is charged on labour plus parts so items such as hot water systems, taps and equipment cannot be removed once installed for a full refund. Defects however can be rectified. Under law, The Plumbing and Gas Guys are responsible for defects due to workmanship and manufactures responsible for defects of parts. Workmanship is covered under a warranty, whereby if a repeat of an issue is a result of workmanship it is free. By way of an examples:- If The Plumbing and Gas Guys unblock a drain and that drain becomes blocked again, the issue is not workmanship as the original blockage was removed and a new blockage has occurred.
- If The plumbing and Gas Guys repair a leaking pipe and that connection or replacement part leaks, that would be a workmanship issue. However, a new leak in another location would not be a workmanship issue.
- If The plumbing and Gas Guys repair a gas leak and that connection or replacement part leaks, that would be a workmanship issue. However, a new leak in another location would not be a workmanship issue.
The Plumber or Gas Fitter will determine if works are related to workmanship on attendance.
Unless otherwise arranged in payment for works is required on the day. Customers are issued with itemised invoices for payment on the day via the nominated email. Where an email is not provided, the customer will be shown the invoice on the Technicians field tool. The technician will take payment by VISA, MasterCard or Amex. Standard charges of $0.15 and 1.7% will apply for use of credit cards. Field technicians are not permitted to accept cash without prior arrangement.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to all goods purchased The Plumbing and Gas GuysThe client must:
- Collect or accept delivery of goods within 7 calendar days of being notified by The Plumbing and gas guys that goods are available for delivery unless prior arrangements have been confirmed.
- Immediately open all boxes and check the condition of all products upon acceptance of delivery or collection. Any damage must be reported to The Plumbing and Gas guys within 2 business days and supported with clear photographic evidence.
All returns and refunds must be accompanied by the correct proof of sale documentation. A full refund, exchange or repair of goods will be considered by a staff member from The Plumbing and Gas Guys under the following circumstances:
- If the product is proven faulty
- If the product is not as described by suppliers specifications
- If the product does not function as per the appropriate technical specification
- If the product does not match the in-store sample
- If the goods are in scalable condition and in the undamaged original packaging
If a discretionary refund is approved outside the above mentioned circumstances, a restocking fee of 35% of the current value of the goods may be charged to the client.No refund or exchange will be given:
- On faulty items not immediately reported upon receipt of goods
- On customised products as approved by the client
- For change of mind purposes
- If the goods are found cheaper elsewhere
- If installation of the goods has been attempted
- If the goods are no longer in a saleable condition
Contact us Perth WA
Western Australia, 6000, Perth
Normal working hours:
- Monday 7:30am to 5:00pm
- Tuesday 7:30am to 5:00pm
- Wednesday 7:30am to 5:00pm
- Thursday 7:30am to 5:00pm
- Friday 7:30am to 5:00pm
- Saturday 8:00am to 4:00pm
- Sunday by appointment only.
- Monday 06:00am to 11:00pm
- Tuesday 06:00am to 11:00pm
- Wednesday 06:00am to 11:00pm
- Thursday 06:00am to 11:00pm
- Friday 06:00am to 11:00pm
- Saturday 06:00am to 11:00pm con
- Sunday by appointment only.