1.6kW 6.5Amp 15Lt
Installation from $950
Straight Swap and Installed info:
- Free old unit disposal
- Price includes GST.
- Install information Install InformationPrices are based on the assumption that the existing system on the premises is in compliance with all relevant laws and codes. Additional costs will apply if extras are needed to bring a system up to standard or if additional valves are needed for the reliable installation of the new hot water system
*Tempering Valves are required on all installations where there is a change in type or capacity of hot water system
- Straight swap information Straight swap InformationStraight swap means Unit and Max 1.5hrs labour, additional labour and parts will be advised if needed.
- 2 Years Workmanship warranty
Hot water right at the point of use, ideal for multiple outlets Made in Germany the STIEBEL ELTRON SHC 10 AU and SHC 15 AU under bench mains pressure water heaters deliver hot water quickly to multiple sinks or basins. These point of use water heaters eliminate long runs of pipework for isolated sinks and basins and can greatly reduce the waiting time for hot water to arrive at the outlet. Installed directly underneath the basin or sink these water heaters are compact in design to take up less space in the cupboard. In addition, the SHC hot water heaters incorporate a highly efficient insulation design which provides thermal insulation and minimal energy losses.
- Available October 2016
- Made in Germany
- Point of use installation eliminates dead legs
- No waiting time: benefit from immediate hot water
- Space-saving under bench installation
- Ideal for multiple outlets
- Suitable for use with all taps
- Compact modern design
- Enamelled steel tank manufactured by STIEBEL ELTRON
- Includes PTR valve and reducing bush
- Wall mounted design to easily adjust height
- Insulated design minimises heat losses thus saving energy
- Temperature set at 60°C
- 1.6 kW heating element
- Available in two sizes, either a 10 litre or 15 litre version
- Operates on 6.5 Amp 230V, plugs into power point
|Model number||SHC 10 AU||SHC 15 AU|
|Rated output||1.6 kW|
|Rated voltage||230 V / plugs into GPO|
|Rated current||6.5 Amp|
|Electrical Installation||As per AS/NZS3000|
|Installation requirements||AS/NZS3500.4.2 & local requirements|
|Permissible operating pressure||600 kPa|
|Tank capacity||10 Litres||15 Litres|
|Mixed water volume at 40°C from single draw off||15.3 Litres||23 Litres|
|Standby energy consumption / 24 hours at 65°C||0.5 kWh||0.53 kWh|
|IP Rating||IP24 D|
|Height (incl. PTR valve)||498 mm||523 mm|
|Width||280 mm||320 mm|
|Depth||270 mm||318 mm|
|Weight (filled with water)||17.2 kg||24.0 kg|
|Approvals||WaterMark Lic No. WMKA00301, AS3498|
|For multiple draw off points||Yes|
CONTACT US FOR ACCESSING DUX HOT WATER SYSTEMS INSTALLATION AND REPAIRS!
Our main focus is to offer the most efficient installation for Dux hot water systems. You can even call us right away for any systems repair without any time delays!
WHAT DO YOU GAIN?
We manage a team of experts who would carefully understand your demand and work towards it. Our Dux hot water systems installation & repair service is valued all across Perth, making us famous!