Stiebel- 29.1kW 40Amp
Installation from $1,721
Straight Swap and Installed info:
- Free old unit disposal
- Price includes GST.
- Install information Install InformationPrices are based on the assumption that the existing system on the premises is in compliance with all relevant laws and codes. Additional costs will apply if extras are needed to bring a system up to standard or if additional valves are needed for the reliable installation of the new hot water system
*Tempering Valves are required on all installations where there is a change in type or capacity of hot water system
- Straight swap information Straight swap InformationStraight swap means Unit and Max 1.5hrs labour, additional labour and parts will be advised if needed.
- 2 Years Workmanship warranty
The DHE AU instant water heaters deliver hot water with precision. Comfort is the number one priority as the DHE AU 18 and DHE 27 AU deliver hot water exactly to the degree. Utilising 4i Technology, the intelligent fully-electronic water heater compensates for fluctuations in pressure and temperature, and using its series of sensors it precisely regulates the hot water output. This ensures that you get your requested hot water temperature to the degree. The fully-electronic design also saves up to 30% water and energy compared to older style hydraulically controlled instantaneous water heaters. The DHE AU water heaters have a multifunctional display so that efficiency is visible at all times. The display shows the temperature selection and flow rate and will automatically light up green when indicating the appliance is operating at a high level of efficiency. Perhaps best of all the DHE AU water heaters are compact in size and therefore ideal for installations where space is a premium.
- Made in Germany
- Precise hot water temperature up to 60°C with 4i Technology
- Electronically controlled to accurately regulate the output water temperature, compensates for fluctuations in pressure and temperature changes
- Can accept pre-heated water (up to 55°C), e.g. for reheating with a solar heating system
- Compact space saving design for installation flexibility
- No safe tray, flue or ventilation required
- 5 year full parts and labour domestic warranty*
|Model number||DHE 18 AU||DHE 27 AU|
|Rated output (415V)||19.4kW||29.1kW|
|Rated current (415V)||27Amp||40Amp|
|Electrical installation||As per AS/NZS3000|
|Installation requirements||AS/NZS3500.4.2 & local requirements|
|Switch on flow rate (minimum flow rate required to switch on the water heater)||2.5L/min||2.5L/min|
|Permissible operating pressure||1000kPa||1000kPa|
|Weight (filled with water)||4.9kg||4.9kg|
|Approvals||WaterMark Lic No. WMKA00301, AS3498|
|For one/several draw off points||Yes/Yes||Yes/Yes|
|Heating system||Bare wire||Bare wire|
|Electronic flow rate control||Yes||Yes|
|Electronic air detection system||Yes||Yes|
|Accepts pre-heated water (solar)||Yes (incoming hot water must not exceed 55°C)|
|Wellness shower programs||4||4|
|ECO energy & water function||Yes||Yes|
CONTACT US FOR ACCESSING DUX HOT WATER SYSTEMS INSTALLATION AND REPAIRS!
Our main focus is to offer the most efficient installation for Dux hot water systems. You can even call us right away for any systems repair without any time delays!
WHAT DO YOU GAIN?
We manage a team of experts who would carefully understand your demand and work towards it. Our Dux hot water systems installation & repair service is valued all across Perth, making us famous!