Stiebel- 14.5kW 20Amp
Installation from $1,290
Straight Swap and Installed info:
- Free old unit disposal
- Price includes GST.
- Install information Install InformationPrices are based on the assumption that the existing system on the premises is in compliance with all relevant laws and codes. Additional costs will apply if extras are needed to bring a system up to standard or if additional valves are needed for the reliable installation of the new hot water system
*Tempering Valves are required on all installations where there is a change in type or capacity of hot water system
- Straight swap information Straight swap InformationStraight swap means Unit and Max 1.5hrs labour, additional labour and parts will be advised if needed.
- 2 Years Workmanship warranty
The DHB-E 13 AU three phase electric instant hot water system is electronically controlled to maintain water delivery temperature not exceeding 50 Degrees Celsius in accordance with AS3498. This compact instant water heater has bare wire technology to deliver fast and efficient water heating. In addition, the DHB-E 13 AU can be used in either hard or soft water areas.
- Made in Germany
- Designed for Australian conditions
- Temperature selection up to a maximum of 50°C in accordance with AS3498
- Rotary dial temperature selection from 30-50° Celsius
- Suitable for hard and soft water areas
|Model number||DHB-E 13 AU 50°C|
|Rated output (415V)||14.5kW|
|Rated current (415V)||20Amp|
|Electrical Installation||As per AS/NZS3000|
|Installation requirements||AS/NZS3500.4.2 & local requirements|
|Switch on flow rate (minimum flow rate required to switch on the water heater)||3.0L/min|
|Permissible operating pressure||1000kPa|
|Weight (filled with water)||4kg|
|Flow rate limiter (if fitted) L/min||7.5 (blue)|
|Approvals||WaterMark Lic No. WMKA00301, AS3498|
|For one/several draw off points||Yes/Yes|
|Heating system||Bare wire|
|Electronic flow rate control||No|
|Electronic air detection system||Yes|
|Accepts pre-heated water (solar)||No|
CONTACT US FOR ACCESSING DUX HOT WATER SYSTEMS INSTALLATION AND REPAIRS!
Our main focus is to offer the most efficient installation for Dux hot water systems. You can even call us right away for any systems repair without any time delays!
WHAT DO YOU GAIN?
We manage a team of experts who would carefully understand your demand and work towards it. Our Dux hot water systems installation & repair service is valued all across Perth, making us famous!