Installation from $3,155
Straight Swap and Installed info:
- Free old unit disposal
- Price includes GST.
- Install information Install InformationPrices are based on the assumption that the existing system on the premises is in compliance with all relevant laws and codes. Additional costs will apply if extras are needed to bring a system up to standard or if additional valves are needed for the reliable installation of the new hot water system
*Tempering Valves are required on all installations where there is a change in type or capacity of hot water system
- Straight swap information Straight swap InformationStraight swap means Unit and Max 1.5hrs labour, additional labour and parts will be advised if needed.
- 2 Years Workmanship warranty
Roof mounted means the hot water cylinder is located on the roof.
This system is electric boosted, for when there is just not quite enough free hot water. A solar system will generally reduce energy usage and greenhouse gases by approximately 80% depending on the system size and environmental conditions. Regardless of performance, free hot water is still free.
Using high quality copper tubes inside a thin glass covered solar collector for free hot water from the sun.
Roof mounted solar hot water units are traditional close-coupled thermo-siphon systems, combining roof mounted solar collectors and storage tanks, which are ideal for applications that are short of available ground space.
Roof mounted solar hot water units are highly efficient and use natural thermal convection to circulate hot water from the collectors to the tank without the need for electric pumps.
Roof mounted solar hot water unit tank & collector consists of a thermo-siphon system with natural convection circulation of hot water and 300 Lt roof-mounted tank with one highly efficiency flat plate thermal collectors.
- 300 Lt roof mounted tank.
- Single panel solar collector to heat water free from the sun
- Electric boost system for when the hot water from solar doesn’t meet your needs.
- 5 year tank & collectors warranty
- Collectors and storage tanks manufactured to ISO 9001
CONTACT US FOR ACCESSING DUX HOT WATER SYSTEMS INSTALLATION AND REPAIRS!
Our main focus is to offer the most efficient installation for Dux hot water systems. You can even call us right away for any systems repair without any time delays!
WHAT DO YOU GAIN?
We manage a team of experts who would carefully understand your demand and work towards it. Our Dux hot water systems installation & repair service is valued all across Perth, making us famous!