Bosch 10P, Pilot Light
- 10 Lt/MinA$680
- 16 Lt/MinA$921
Just the unit:
- Unit price shown
- Unit price includes GST
- Free delivery Australia wide
- Free Call to order: 1800 087 244
- Call to book an installation
- At our normal hourly rates
- No hidden “*” terms & conditions
- Straight Swap Estimate $299
- Free old unit disposal included
- Free Call: 1800 087 244
Bosch- 10 Lt/Min
Continuous instant hot water at 10 Lt per minute from this Bosch unit.
- Quality German product, tried and proven for over 40 years.
- An advantage of a pilot light is that the hot water heater still works even if the power is out.
- This hot water heater is a cheap alternative for small homes, units and apartments with 1 bathroom.
- As a Continuous flow unit at 10L/min, this hot water system will provide hot water continuously until the unit is switched off.
- 4.6 star efficiency
|Part No.||TF250||Fuel Type||Natural Gas/LPG|
|Installation Type||External only||Height of Unit||845mm|
|Ignition Type||Pilot||Width of Unit||405mm|
|Water Flow Rate||10 L/min at a 25°C rise||Depth of Unit||265mm|
|Suitable for||1 bathroom||Weight of Unit||21kg (in box)|
|Minimum water inlet pressure||30 (kPa)||Warranty|
|Minimum constant water pressure to obtain max. flow||90 – Natural Gas|
55 – LP Gas
|Parts & Labour||2 yrs.|
|Maximum water inlet pressure||1200 (kPa)||Heat Exchanger||10 yrs. (part only)|
|Mj/hour||82||Pipe Connection Size||20mm ¾” Natural Gas|
15mm ½” LPG
|Energy Efficiency||4.6 star rating||Cold Water Pipe||15mm ½”|
|Minimum flow rate||5 L/min||Hot Water Pipe||15mm ½”|
WHY CHOOSE US?
24 HOURS SUPPORT
We Provide 24 Hours Support to our Clients for Emergency Plumbing Services.
LINCESED AND INSURED
All of our Plumbing Team Members are fully licensed, bonded and insured.
Get the best professional plumbing services at fair prices.
FREE QUOTE & ESTIMATE
Take advantage of our free quotes over the phone and No Call Out Fee on all jobs!
We’re available 24/7, even over Christmas and Easter! Call us for your free quote over the phone.
One of our 20+ plumbers will be out ASAP. We don’t charge travel time or call out fees.
REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT
Our experts will diagnose the issue and we will either fix your existing unit or work through the many replacement options with you.
We back all workmanship with a quality guarantee.